Thursday, October 8, 2015


                                                        Watch what you watch





Trust me, one the ways through which I learn is via movies... ooh I love movies. Good movies dont just keep you in suspense but teach you good things on the ethics of our world. The fact that they are visuals makes it easy for us to go through them for hours without blinking for a seconds, thus learning become easy.Prison break, Lady of the rose, The rich also cry, Secreet of the sand, House of card, Game of the throne, Scandal, Suit, How to get away with murder to mention but a few are part of the movies that I will love to always watch, I deliberately keep them on my computer for easy references. Anytime I wanna say anything that has to do in the line of any of them, I go straight to my computer and dig out information as regards such topic. Suit, Scandal, how to get away with murder are currently giving me insight into the world of legal profession while Game of throne, House of card etc teach me on how to rule and lead no matter the condition around me; Lady of the rose, secreet of the sand say much more to me on the matter concerning opposite sex emotion and also not to toy with them.



In all of these, one thing is certain for me, movies on its own is a form of education provided it is channel in the right way. Be that as it may, there is something that I see much more than ever before now in all the movies that I tend to see these days and this is on the issue of gay and lesbian relationship. I see a kind of war aiming at the righteous ones via the media and because these movies are somehow educative and interesting a lot are happening to us unconsciously in a negative way.



As a broadcaster, I think I can say a bit of things about the media world. Lets not deceive ourselves, media will sell to us what ordinarily we will not love to buy; that is the sole aim of media or advertisment world - to make right the wrong in people's eyes.  I will never tell anybody to stop watching movies ( I love it myself) but then lets try and be on alert with what we feed our eyes on these days so that we will not be caught unaware.



#justthinkingloud





No comments: